The Institute for African-American Mentoring in Computing Sciences (IAAMCS) is hosting a Fellowship Writing Workshop Series that is designed to assist students considering graduate school or currently enrolled in a master’s or PhD program in Computing who need funding or additional support to fulfill their educational goals. The workshop series will provide personalized feedback and guidance on key components of fellowship applications.
During the Series, participants will have the opportunity to:
- Learn about various fellowship opportunities and review the IAAMCS Select Fellowship List.
- Gain insights from fellowship awardees, who will share top tips and lessons learned.
- Receive guidance on planning, writing, and strengthening fellowship applications.
- Engage in live peer-feedback sessions and follow-up feedback from experts.
- Explore other crucial aspects of fellowship applications, such as eligibility, reference letters, proposed field(s) of study, and relevant experiences.
All students are welcome to participate. They can attend the entire series or drop in for specific sessions.
Please visit this link for additional information.
If you are interested in participating, please apply here.
BPCnet.org Resource Portal is an initiative of the Computing Research Association(CRA) with support from the National Science Foundation (CNS-1830364, CNS-2032231, and CNS-1940460). Subscribe to the BPCnet.org newsletter & bulletin by clicking here.