Overview of BPCnet Resources
The BPCnet Resource Portal seeks to amplify efforts in broadening participation in computing. As such, BPCnet has curated a number of resources that may be helpful to PIs or Departments who are writing their BPC Plans:
- Customizing Your BPC Plan: A list of different types of content helpful to include in your BPC Plan, such as data, retention, and outreach.
- BPC and COVID-19: Some suggested activities for how to adapt your BPC Plan for an online world due to COVID-19.
- BPC Activity Library: Searchable BPC activities led by organizations dedicated to BPC.
- Departmental Plan FAQ: Common questions and answers about developing a Departmental BPC Plan.
- Example SMART BPC Goals: A list of Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Relevant and Time-based goals (“SMART” goals) for inclusion in your BPC Plan.